Get a moooove on learning with take-along barnyard fun! Push buttons, turn keys, flip switches and explore with 5 interactive play areas and 13 adorable animal friends.
The Learning Difference:
By rewarding each interaction with fun sounds and first words, Sing & Play Farm encourages kids to keep exploring, helping build finger dexterity, vocabulary and their sense of cause and effect.
- A busy barnyard. Learn about animal names and sounds, colors, rhythm, melodies and more through 50+ fun audio responses.
- Move and sing. Sing along to popular farmyard melodies like Old MacDonald and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- Meet 13 animals. Play peekaboo with a talking owl and make silly animal noises as he asks “Whoo likes to moo” and more fun questions.
- Rev up motor skills. Turn a key to rev the tractor, flip a switch to explore opposites, slide a spider, lift the barn door and more.
- Grow music skills. Slide the bunny across the garden to create a bouncing, rhythmic song, and pause to learn about colors and vegetables.
- Take-along handle. Grows with your child from seated play to grab-and-go fun!
- Fine Motor Skills